Monday, March 13, 2006

Someone I Know...

I'd like to tell you about someone I know. She holds my interest. There's a lot of captivating things on her mind and when she talks to me, I feel as though I could listen to her for hours and hours and never get bored. When I'm around her, I actually feel encouraged and empowered to be the person God meant me to be.

I admire her sense of style and her sense of color - it far exceeds my own taste. What's more, I agree with her a lot. We have a lot of things in common. She's has a passionate spirit. She seems to know what I'm thinking most of the time. But, really, there is something about her - I'd have to say I'm really attracted to her. I have thoughts about her that I probably shouldn't mention in this blog.

Above all, she's devoted to God (even more than she's devoted to me). She struggles with things at times, but don't we all. She seems to struggle a lot less than I do. She's so quick to forgive - a lot quicker than me. She's the first person through whom I ever saw Jesus.

Lest you worry, she's the only "hottie" in my life ... and I'm married to her. I'm pretty sure I never did anything great enough to deserve her. Today's our 13-year anniversary and I think I'm the luckiest guy on earth.

Thanks for listening...