The Greatest Day: Through our greatest day, we are changed forever. What is your greatest day? All our greatest days are possible because of THE Greatest Day; the day that Jesus rose from the dead and demonstrated His power over sin and death. And because of this, EVERY day can now be our greatest. Come gather at Hannaford for worship and celebration to experience the God's love through the resurrection truth that we are forever changed.
- With our John 3:16 as our anchor scripture, we will be focusing on the idea that we are changed forever because of Christ. Some music will include Tim Hughes' Happy Day (The Greatest Day in History) and Tim Timmon's Resurrection Life. We also have featured song we've been working on with piano and cello, Harvest's Where Would I Be?
- We have plans for a "Man on the Street" video featuring interviews with random people around Helena. We'll be asking them "What was your greatest day?", "What was the greatest day in history?", and "Why?"
- We are also working on a skit of someone making video of themselves on "MyTube" discussing how they wish everyday could be Easter (inspired by this video).
- Finally, we're planning to have a 6-foot rugged cross up in the entryway of the Worship Center. It will have a crown of thorns on it and on Easter morning we'll add a purple fabric. Somehow we're trying to integrate the message "Can we pass the cross without being changed forever?"
- The youth will be facilitating a prayer station service (multisensory worship) again on Good Friday, like last year.
- The youth are working on and will be leading the music as well.
- We're planning to theme the stations around John 3:16 to tie in with Easter morning. For instance, the first station will address God's love , "For God so loved the world..."