- I've must have a million things on order for delivery. It seems like you can't just go out and BUY anything in Montana. You've got to order it. Different things are coming in UPS and FedEx everyday
- Even more are NOT coming in – they need to be if we're going to finish! We've got all these technical things to work out, but we don't have all the parts
- I keep going down to the Worship Center to try to work on whatever I can. This week I tried to run some of the last cables under the stage (see the photo). I was excited to get a computer network cable working in the soundbooth after nearly a year of troubleshooting.
- On top of everything, I'm still trying to plan and rehearse weekly worship, as well as maintain the website
- I need to train all the techs on the new equipment and software, but most of it won't even be installed until 2 or 3 days before we're going to use it.
- The 2007 Hannaford Fall Conference is just three weeks away. I have gads of graphics, worship planning, and scheduling to do for it.
- Andrik and Kellin both started school this week. We had this big fiasco over Andrik needing more shots and the school not releasing his schedule until he got them (Montana seems to require about 3 times the vaccinations than California)
- Andrea's thinking about working again - things are really tight financially.
"Relax, everything's going to be all right; rest, everything's coming together; open your hearts, love is on the way!
From the looks of things, though, it may be a few weeks before I'm back and blogging regularly.