Wednesday, February 07, 2007

"Nubby" No More...

Just an update on my doctor appointment...

I was really working myself up over the procedure - I was pretty anxious over it. The low-down: The needle to my lip was the worst part. It was a bit worse than most shots I've had, but still something I could live through :-)

After the Novocaine, I couldn't feel a thing in or on my lip. It was great! It didn't bleed much, the doctor cauterized it, and then I went back to work...all of me except my "nubby" (that's what I've been calling it).

Anyway, three days later and I haven't felt any pain. My lip is almost healed. On a related note, the "nubby" is going to analyzed at the lab for anything unusual. I think it will be fine, but you can pray a quick prayer that it is.

UPDATE: The labs came back. It's just scar tissue, no cancer.

Click on the photos for a larger view...