Saturday, September 15, 2007

Hannaford Worship Center Update #5

Even though today is my day off, I was at church again today.
  • I was working on more materials for the upcoming 2007 Hannaford Fall Conference. I created name tags and began on the binders we give out to the attending pastors. Check out the graphic above.
  • Andrea and I created some promo material for a bulletin board. It show photos and bios of our keynote speakers.
  • Andrea did some gardening at the church and finished up painting the little hallway between the foyer and the new worship center.
  • Andrea and I had our weekly "date" lunch at Jade Garden. Mmmmmm!
  • The lighting dimmers got installed today.
  • I went to all five computer stores in town to find two 15-foot VGA cables.
  • I also created a table for people to submit their name in the drawing to put a pie in my face in one of our worship services on Sunday.
  • Finally, the family went to the movies to see Dragon Wars.
Oh yeah, I also took pictures and uploaded them today. Check out the photos here or view the slideshow here.