Friday, September 14, 2007

Hannaford Worship Center Update #4

Here's a quick update for Thursday.
  • I spent most of the day planning worship for Sunday: Music, Charts, PowerPoint, etc.
  • Started on some conference material. I designed a Promo Slide, Posters, and Program Cover.
  • I also found a way to install Media Shout on the Worship Center computer.
  • We got some guys together in the evening to mount the speakers on the trusses on the ceiling. After working on it for a couple of hours, we determined we need a different plan. The clamps just aren't going to work.
  • I did solder up the wiring for the speakers, though.
  • We were able to mount the stage lighting, too (there were only 6).
  • Finally, I was able to snap a few photos. I hope to have them loaded here this weekend.
That's it.