Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Hannaford Worship Center Update #3

I was hoping to get up to my office today, but spent most of the day in the Worship Center again.
  • I didn't get any photos yet
  • We got the projection screens mounted
  • I drilled holes in the sound booth shelf for cables
  • I mounted a handle for the removable floor panel in the sound booth
  • I moved some equipment into the sound booth. Hooked up the computer and tried to install our new presentation software - didn't install. I think the DVD is scratched
  • Got the sub-contractor to come by and talk to the electrician about the dimmer panels that control the stage lighting. He installed some ceiling plates for the speakers and projectors. He also dropped off some clamps to mount the lighting cans
  • We also passed the fire sprinkler test today
  • Andrea's also been doing some touch-up and trim painting around the church for the last few days
  • Did I mention that I've lost 8 lbs. in the last two weeks? More activity, less eating.
Tomorrow, I need to plan the worship for Sunday, prepare the media (PowerPoint), and begin on some of the conference materials. I'll probably be working though Friday and Saturday this week (my days off).