Saturday, September 01, 2007

Good Reading Around The Web

Here are some things I read this week that stretched my brain. Check them out!

Dan Kimball writes about The Fascinating Matisyahu. Haven't heard of him? He is a Hasidic Jew with a reggae rap music career. I have to agree with Kimball who saw him in concert, Matisyahu IS facinating. Read more from Kimball here. Check out Matisyahu's site here.

Mark Batterson writes about the Elder Brother Spirit - do you have it? In other words, "if the younger brother had run into his elder brother first he would have never made it inside the house!" Read Batterson's post here.

Seth Godin writes about The Galapagos Post Office. I think this article is the most interesting of the three. I'm not sure what to make of the story, but I know it has some deeper implications.

Well, that's it for now.