- It rained for 40 days and 40 nights during the flood of Noah and it took another 40 days for the water to subside.
- Moses was on the mountain with God for 40 days ... twice.
- The Israelites spent 40 years wandering in the desert wilderness.
- Jonah warned the City of Nineveh they had 40 days until God would overthrow the city. The people repented in those 40 days and God spared the city.
- Jesus fasted in the wilderness for 40 days before He began His ministry.
- After Jesus was crucified and was resurrected, He spent time with His disciples for 40 days before He ascended to the clouds.
Join Us In 40 Days of Prayer & ImpactAs we count down these last 40 days before the Encounter Grand Opening, we will be focused on the prayer and impact God desires to make in our hearts and our community. We will posting and emailing one prayer a day with a practical way we can make a positive impact in those around us for that day.
So we are asking you to join us in what God is doing and is going to do in these next 40 days. Pray with us. Act with us. Imagine the impact we could have in Helena if each one of us is individually involved in making Helena a better place. Imagine the lives that could be touched. Imagine how the spiritual landscape of our community could be changed even BEFORE the grand opening.
Join us on the Encounter Helena Blog each day at here.