Sunday, July 01, 2012

Powells Still In Transition

In case you were wondering, the Powells are still in transition. Our home is still for sale and we are confirmed that God has His next adventure planned for us outside Montana.

What is holding us back? We are waiting for is His calling and orchestration in our lives to make that happen. Over the last months, it has become clear to us that we need to land in a situation where we can survive financially. While my heart is for new churches and church planting, we have not yet found the situation where we could make a difference and still survive.

We have been so blessed over the last months to meet such amazing people involved in some exciting ministries. How I wish we could get involved and help in every situation!

But as I've been holding down from three to four jobs simultaneously since October, I'm learning that our next situation needs to be fully devoted to one effort or another. Spreading myself thin takes its toll on both myself and our family.

My hours at Staples have been cut dramatically and so I've even been looking for a more substantial position here in Helena, but am still seeking out positions throughout the Western states (although I'm not sure Texas counts as Western). I've been broadening our opportunities by looking for Graphic Design and Marketing positions as well as ministry positions in the Worship Arts or maybe an Associate Pastor position. Please be praying for us as God guides and moves mountains for us.
KNOW OF AN OPPORTUNITY?
If you know of an opportunity that might be a good fit for us, please don't hesitate to let me know or to forward the following links.

Ministry Profile & Resume
www.esomething.org/ecpowell

Design Portfolio & Resume
http://ecpowell.carbonmade.com/

No comments: