If you remember, Christmas was very busy and so we were really needing some time off so we took a two-week vacation back to SoCal. While there, we tried to take some more time and do less. Mostly, we got the opportunity to go to Disneyland, Knott's Berry Farm, and visited two churchs: Crossroads Christian Church in Corona and North Hills Community Church in Claremont (Upland). They were both different from each other, but great. The music really led us into worship and the messages spoke to our lives. We also made it back to Helena, safe and sound (no deer incidents). Unfortunately, the time-off didn't have a lasting effect because of a number of issues back home in Helena.
Some of the other events that have happened are:
- Kellin had his 6th birthday (at Godfather's Pizza again).
- You may not know that Andrea has been working a 3-day 5am-9pm shift at Target since August. Well, she quit last week.
- Andrik went skiing for the first time with his 5th grade class on a field trip. In school, he almost got all A's on his report card (one B).
- Construction is coming along at Hannaford, but we don't have any new photos, yet. (1) We've expanded, roofed, floored, walled, and painted our fellowship hall. We still are expecting to put in some room dividers. (2) We've also had new siding put up on the remainder of the church including the in process sanctuary expansion. (3) Finally, we've added windows to the sanctuary. It really gives it a different feel and a lot of light (no more lights-down worship session, projector screen is pretty faded).
- We got the dog a new toy. It's a rope with a little "tire" on one end He loves playing "tog-o-war" with any of us!